Get your Teenagers activated… and prepared for 2020!
Your teenagers future is worth the investment. Don’t waste time and money for programs that are borderline child care and babysitting. Choose holiday camp where experienced and trained educators are tailoring our curriculum so your precious teenager has fun, grows as a person, and make new friends.
Give your teenager a holiday to remember, while you invest in their future:
1. For a teenager who has never been away from home; camp is not a luxury. Camp is an introduction to independence and resilience.
2. For a teenager who has never been anywhere dark enough to see the stars; camp is not a luxury. Camp offers appreciation of nature.
3. For a teenager who has never gone canoeing, bushwalking, or mountain bike riding; camp is not a luxury. Camp showcases interests that bring lifelong enjoyment.
4. For a teenager who has friends that all live nearby; camp is not a luxury. Camp is an opportunity to have friends who are different.
5. For a teenager who is locked away on technology and isolated; camp is not a luxury. Camp is a chance to detox, reset and connect back with nature.
6. For a teenager who is accustomed to comforts of everyday life; camp is not a luxury. Camp is an opportunity to build essential life skills.
We believe every teenager should have an opportunity to attend camp. Camp Cooby has designed an amazing curriculum which is delivered by an internationally experienced team of teachers, outdoor educators, psychologists, and support crew. Our repeat holiday campers are building a growing holiday camp community, and our program continues to evolve and change each holiday.
Check out our camp programs below designed specifically to activate and engage teenagers. If your teenager has a younger sibling then they can also attend our junior adventure camp at Camp Cooby.
It's time to join our growing Holiday Camp community!
Countdown to Spring Holiday Program!
Spring Senior Leadership Camp
For ages 12 to 16
Our Senior’s Spring Leadership Camp has been designed to strengthen the passion and abilities of those who find themselves wanting to make a difference in our community. Over the course of the program, our aim is to equip your aspiring young leaders with tangible, important life learnings, tools, ideas, and skills that they can use to positively impact the world around them. You don’t have to be an aspiring leader to join us! A positive attitude and a willingness to give things a go is all you need!
CAMPS FOR JUNIORS
Spring Adventure Camp
For ages 6 to 13
If you are looking for fun, innovative, outdoor adventures and active learning experiences this school holiday…. Camp Cooby is the right place for you and your children! Our school holiday program is for young people from 6 to 13 years of age and provides a great opportunity for your children to build resilience, independence, and a sense of self-awareness through adventure!
Camp Cooby FUN!
Be part of something special. Explore the world through a different lens. The moment you arrive at Camp Cooby, you can feel the energy and wonder of this magical location. We then add amazing kids together with our team for a super fun adventure… and the energy just surges like a volcano!
Holiday Camp — is a time to hunt for insects, search for native animals, master handstands, try new things, getting wet and running wild, exploring the hilltops, trees and the lake, and of course a time to make new friends.
Our young campers come from all over Australia (mostly Queensland and New South Wales), with a mix of international young people that come from all around the world. Our mission is to create a multi-cultural camp experience with students from all different backgrounds where we share our diversity and overcome adversity together whilst working on our camp challenges.
Are you ready for an adventure!?
The Camp Cooby holiday camp is a fun and adventurous escape for kids with both indoor and outdoor activities at our secure Camp Cooby estate. Our camp activities include:
- Rock climbing
- Giant slip ‘n’ slide
- Water games
- High ropes courses
- Giants ladder
- Giants See-Saw
- Low ropes courses
- Bush walking adventures
- Mountain biking
- Team problem solving challenges
- Arts and craft
- Innovation challenges
- Authentic Australian Camping
- Native animal discovery (Koalas, Echidnas, Goannas, Wallabies, Marsupials, Birds…etc)
- Nature play
- Coding and technology
- The Amazing Race
- and much much more!
Camp Cooby for Parents
At Camp Cooby, our qualified and experience staff deliver a unique camp experience and our approach is to customise our curriculum and program to support the needs of the children.
We believe that every young person should have the opportunity to fulfill their potential. Our goal is to unlock your child’s creative genius and help prepare young people to meet any challenge they may face in life and in their academic career.
The Camp Cooby curriculum is designed by a specialist group of professionals including teachers, psychologists, outdoor education specialists, and entrepreneurs. Our four curriculum streams were developed to help address important areas necessary to grow our future business and community leaders.
The Camp Cooby holiday camp is a fun and adventurous escape for kids with both indoor and outdoor activities at our secure Camp Cooby estate. While our program is packed with an educational curriculum, our program is experiential and fun so most kids don’t even know they are learning!
Our Camp program includes:
- 1 day, 3 day and 5 day packages (stay longer for discounts)
- Overnight stays with supervised activities and meals
- All packages are fully inclusive of meals, accommodation, activities, facilitators, and materials
- 50 acre estate overlooking Lake Cooby
- Experienced, trained professional staff with Blue Cards
- We provide you with a list of what to bring
- We cater for special diets
- Daily transfers from Toowoomba to Camp Cooby (30 minute drive)
- We can help arrange transfers from anywhere in Queensland