The Camp Cooby Commitment
The 21st century brings an age of economic and technology disruption where every industry and job is being disrupted and transformed. Real world learning should be organic, integrated and engaging for young people so they can connect with themselves and their environment. We offer more than just an “outdoor camp” experience. We offer a life enhancing curriculum that prepares young people for now and into the future.
According to the CEDA Report in June 2015, “40% of the current jobs will not exist in the next 10-15 years”. The Jobs of the future don’t even exist yet. Australia requires young people to grow and innovate!
Growing research supports the importance of helping young people connect with self, others and their environment. Our camps achieve an equilibrium of healthy relationships whilst incorporating technology and the great outdoors.
What makes CAMP COOBY unique?
- Beautiful location with lakeside views over Lake Cooby
- Attention to detail on the health and safety of your young people
- A framework to design your own program based on your needs and YOUR school culture
- A values-based organisation
- Senior, Experienced & Qualified Staff
- Curriculum designed by leading innovative businesses & psychology services
- Access to educators, technology, innovation and data analytics experts
- A program aligned with the Australian National Curriculum (ACARA)
- High quality and healthy food sourced locally
- Luxury tents for teachers
- Indoor and outdoor activities for all ages and desired educational outcomes
- Wild native animals onsite including wallabies, koalas, echidnas, and goannas